Date nights don’t always need to be fancy. Sometimes they can be simple and intimate, like a picnic in the park or a walk with your dog around the neighborhood after dinner (okay, maybe not that last one). Date nights don’t always need to have grand gestures for you to have fun. It is just about being together and enjoying quality time together.
For all of those couples on a budget who still want to go out for date night but still try to save some cash, happy hours are a great way to do this! During these times at bars and restaurants, drinks and food are discounted so you get more bang for your buck. Go out while it’s still early enough in the so you can enjoy cocktails and socializing, but it’s not too late that you stay out long after dinner time.
Here are some suggestions if you want to go out for drinks and snacks during happy hour:
DATE NIGHT IDEA : DRINK & EAT AT HAPPY HOUR Date Night Idea Date Night Idea Date Night Idea Date Night Idea Date Night Idea Date Night Idea Date Night Idea Date night date night Date Night Date night date night Date night Date night idea Happy Hour bar bars Best Bar top 5 top 5 best places bars in nyc best bars in nyc york city cocktails cocktails drinks New York City Bars NYC Food Places To Eat Out at In New York City restaurants Restaurants bars drink dates Dates Ideas dates Date Date Date Date Date Date Date Date Date night date night Date night
PART TWO: DRINK OFFERINGS DURING HAPPY HOURS
1. Appetizer Specials : Generally, during happy hour there are drink specials and appetizers at reduced prices. If you arrive before the dinner rush, then this is a good time to get drinks or food. You can sample different snacks for cheap at this time! It also makes an easy transition into dinner if you go somewhere lighter on your stomach first.
2. Drink Specials : Many bars offer discounts on certain alcoholic beverages each day of the week. This benefits both of you because he gets his beer or cocktail, and she gets her wine or fruity concoction. This is also a good way to keep track of each other’s drinking habits, especially if you are trying to cut back on alcohol intake for health reasons. Date Night Date Date Date Date Date Date Date Date Night Date Night
3. Happy Hour Food : Happy hour food specials are always a good idea because it gets you out of the house for cheap! These deals are usually 1-2 dollars off, which isn’t much, but after adding in the drink specials, suddenly your date night becomes affordable. You can sample different snacks without breaking the bank! 4. Champagne Specials : He might not want to celebrate with champagne (cosmos and martinis aren’t his thing…), but it’s very romantic. Date Date Date Date Date Date Date Date Date night date night Date night
5. Wine Specials : I’m sure you will be able to find a wine that your significant other enjoys at a reduced rate! A glass of wine is great for the soul, and its good to unwind from a long day.
6. Cocktails/Booze : If you have been wanting to go out drinking together but was on the fence about how much it would cost, then happy hour is perfect for this! There will usually be drink deals in most bars who participate in these events, so if he wants a beer and she wants a cocktail, why not get both?
7. Snacks/Appetizers : Snacks