We all know a dinner date can easily lead to a first kiss, but what about a dinner date that starts at home?
Instead Of Dinner Out, Cook Something Easy Together
What You’ll Need:
– Ingredients for the meal from your preferred store or from an online shopping service like Goodeats.com – Table cloths and/or candles to give the place a “fancier” feel
– Music so you don’t have to listen to each other chew all night . Yikes! Here are some tips on how to keep things romantic with music . If you’ve never used Spotify , download it now and create playlists together. There’s also YouTube if you don’t want to pay for Spotify
– A menu and seating plan
for some easy, fun recipes.
What You’ll Do:
– Stay off of your phone so you can appreciate the moment and each other ( This means NO checking Facebook , unless it’s an emergency – like if you’re supposed to be cooking! )
– Plan out a seating plan with everyone in mind; maybe include a special seat for whomever is celebrating their birthday month or has had a long week at work . If you’re planning on getting frisky after dinner , make sure there are no little ones around ! Then hope and pray they go to sleep early… ( Here
are some tips on how to keep small children out of your bedroom .)
– Make a menu and include all the details; i.e .: What time the meal will be served (so you can both get ready accordingly), what will be eaten, and who’s bringing what. This way, you don’t end up making one person pay for everything or fighting over leftovers at the end of it all . Here are some other date ideas for those “entertainment-included” dates . And if you’re into cooking together , we’ve got that covered too!
– Peel and chop vegetables first so they’re not underfoot while you’re trying to finish up the meal.
– Set out the table (with cloth napkins) and light some candles.
– Make cocktails or craft beer
– If you want to, put on some mood music . (Here are some tips to find the perfect song ) *Click here for 30 romantic songs
– Get dressed up and show off your cooking skills! (Or your money saving skills if that’s what you’re all about.)
– Turn the food into a fun activity by making it ” Pinterest approved .” Here are some other easy date night ideas for beginners .
– Eat, drink, be merry, and kiss someone ! If this isn’t your thing, try something new with these cheap first date ideas , or do another one of our 50 cheap date ideas. To help fund your next big dinner party , check out these easy ways
to make extra cash at home . Sharing is caring.
Click here for our favorite romantic recipes !
Image source: Goodeats by Google, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Want more articles like this? Check out 50 Cheap Date Ideas To Make Your Money Count! This entry was posted on Friday, February 17th, 2017 at 1:00 pm and is filed under Love & Sex, Recipes . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response , or trackback from your own site. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Enter your comment here… Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Email (required) (Address never made public) Name (required) Website You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change ) You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change ) You are commenting using your Twitter account. You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )
You might also like: 11 Unique Dates To Keep Things Exciting In The Bedroom 50 Cheap First Date Ideas That Don’t Suck Here’s A Quick Way To Make Some Extra Cash Without Leaving Your House How To Get Him Wasted For Cheap And Score With Him Even If He’s Taken Read More » […]