When you are dating someone it is important to keep date ideas fresh and unique. You want date ideas that will not only be fun for both of you, but date ideas that she will love . This may take some investigation on your part. There are a lot of things to consider when trying to figure out what your date likes.
A easy way to start is by checking her social media accounts. Look at what she posts the most about; this can give you some idea as to what she might enjoy doing. Another option is go through her phone or email for date night inspiration screenshots (you should ask permission before going through any personal items).
Here are five date ideas that girls actually like:
1) The Indoor Water Park – An indoor water park date can be a lot of fun, especially during the winter months. Girls enjoy playing in the water and you will have plenty to do with all of the slides and rides available. Make sure to bring your swimsuits!
2) The Fireworks Show – Who doesn’t love fireworks? For date ideas that include just the two of you, this is one of the best . You don’t actually have to watch them, take her for ice cream or hot cocoa afterwards or just talk. It’s date night that won’t end too late into the evening.
3) A Brewery Tour – There are breweries popping up everywhere, find one near you and check out what they offer . Most provide a tour which usually includes a tasting session at the end. You can plan a date night around this and go out for dinner or drinks afterwards.
4) A Beach Day – If you live near a beach, it is date ideas like these that will actually ensure your date actually happens . Most girls love to be outside and laying on the beach is no exception. Bring something to sit on; there are usually fire pits that you can use free of charge. Make sure to bring lunch or snacks, and don’t forget your sunscreen !
5) A High Ropes Course – Have you ever been zip lining? It’s such an adrenaline rush! There is nothing more fun than climbing up high in the air and looking down; perfect date idea for couples who like adventure . Your date might be scared at first, but take deep breaths and walk slowly. Some date ideas are worth the experience.
A movie or dinner date is date night as usual, but if you want date ideas that girls actually like pick one of these five date nights . It’s date night done right!
Title: unique date idea : Figure Out What She Is Into
Keywords to use: date night date ideas date idea date ideas for couples date date date night date ideas that actually work
Image(s) to include: 1-3 images related to the content of the article.
Article word count: 862
NOTES (optional): There was a problem adding your email address. Please try again. Feel free to leave any other comments or questions below. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.