How to date someone special?
Let’s face it. Dating can be scary. The date idea should be something you both like and easy enough, comfortable enough for the two of you (and whoever else might join you). Here are some ideas to consider:
1. Take them out to dinner.
2. Go to a movie or concert.
3. Invite their best friend(s) over for game night!
4. Break the rules and go somewhere… unexpected !
5. Meet at a winery . That’s right, taste wine together! If that sounds strange, just hear us out on this one, okay? We promise it will be unique date idea that your date won forget anytime soon *wink*
It’s date idea that is fun and easy to do in many areas of the country. Instead of date night at a restaurant, why not try date night in a vineyard? It’s date night with your date (or your date + best friend), but you’re both getting something out of it: wine! You can taste different kinds together , taking turns giving opinions about which ones are better than others. If you think tasting wines sounds like something you’d be into, keep reading for more information about having fun while tasting wines together!
Here are 7 great reasons why you should consider making wine tasting the date idea for tonight:
1. It’s an experience . While movies and concerts certainly provide entertainment, they aren’t experiences. A date idea should be an activity that the two of you can do together for an extended period of time. Wine tasting is date night that will give you both a great experience to share and remember forever!
2. You get to show off your knowledge (if you know what you’re talking about). Not knowing anything about wine? That’s okay, because there are so many different kinds out there, it would almost impossible not to find something tasty. So if your date happens not to know very much about wines, don’t worry about it! They’ll have fun trying something new, while also learning with you at the same time. Know enough that they might consider calling you “sommelier” someday after all this date idea !
3. It’s date night that won’t break the bank. Sure, date nights at a fancy restaurant are nice every once in a while, but date night on a budget can be just as fun! And you get more for your money at a winery since it will include 2 things: date time and wine tasting.
4. It creates memories . You’re probably thinking ” date ideas create memories just like this,” and you’re right! But date idea s based around wines makes for some extra special memories , especially if you go to a few different vineyards over the course of time after this date idea . You can compare which wine is better or more enjoyable than another one (or maybe even bring home some souvenirs from your winery visits, maybe in the form of wines you purchased there).
5. It’s date night you’ll both enjoy. Sometimes date ideas don’t involve your date, but this date idea is definitely something that will be enjoyed by both of you (and even better if it’s also enjoyed with another best friend or two, or three). If date night doesn’t work out at home – whether because you’re exhausted from all the relationship “hustle and bustle” or just for any other reason – who says date night has to happen within four walls?
6. Taking this date idea to a winery can make for an unforgettable date. Sure, sitting around sipping wine might sound like the easy way out making plans…but wait until you actually try it! You’ll find that date night at a winery is actually date idea that’s both fun and memorable.
7. It gives you something to talk about. One of the best date idea s out there because not only will you have a great date night, but you’ll also have lots to discuss when it’s over. The two of you can share your unique date ideas for next time so that your dates don’t feel repetitive or boring from here on out after this date idea !
-Tasting wines together is date night with an activity & experience added in -You get to show off your knowledge (if you know what you’re talking about) -It’s date night that won’t break the bank -It creates memories – date ideas that don’t involve your date have a way of being just as fun! -Taking this date to a winery can make for an unforgettable date night. It’s date idea s like these that become date traditions .
-You’ll both enjoy this date idea , and it gives you something to talk about afterward. There are lots of memories from date night at the winery, which means more things to discuss when the date is over.