Every date doesn’t have to be fancy or require a lot of money. Sometimes, you can make date night as simple as walking around the park and looking at the trees; other times it’s jumping on trampolines together. No matter how you slice it, every date has to keep your date entertained and give them something fun to look forward to next time you invite them out again.
So let us present one of our favorite date ideas that we think you will love: rock climbing . This activity is perfect for first dates because no special skills are required and yet there is still a thrill element involved in conquering the wall. Rock climbing dates usually don’t cost very much either so whether you go during happy hour or after dinner, you won’t have to spend much to make this date great.
Here are some tips for your date night rock climbing excursion:
· This date requires very little planning or money so if you think that sounds like a good thing then go ahead and plan it now. If not, then don’t sweat it. That’s what we’re here for!
· Choose the right location. Not all indoor rock walls are equal so choose one that looks fun either based on its look or how far it is from you. You can find locations online by searching “indoor rock climbing near me,” which should give you many results to check out.
· If you’re date is nervous about climbing or doesn’t know how, make sure to tell them that the walls are treated like an elevator; they will go down if they let go. They probably won’t believe you but still try to convince your date that it isn’t scary.
· Make this date not only fun but also memorable by bringing along some props for picture ops! You can bring your own camera or just snap photos with friends and family who happen to be there at the same time as you. Pro tip : Climbing shoes might look silly in pictures so don’t wear them if you aren’t actually climbing—it will just make you look like you’re playing dress-up.
· If the date goes well and there is a next time, then date night can turn into date weekend by taking your date rock climbing outside. This date will probably cost more because of the equipment that will be involved but it’s worth it to see how much fun you two have together in this new environment!
This date idea is great for adults of all ages so invite your date out today and give them something to look forward to. Who knows, maybe you will even form an addiction to rock climbing ? We can definitely see some pros if that happens .
For a date night rock climbing date, click HERE .
For information about outdoor rock climbing date ideas, click HERE .
You can follow us on Twitter @DateNightDocs or subscribe to our newsletter for date night ideas right to your inbox by clicking HERE !
Articles you might like: – The ultimate date idea guide – Best date ideas in the world [not just the U.S.] – Toddler date survival guide [for parents] – The best date locations in every state [ interactive map ] [ARTICLE END]
Who is Date Night Docs? We are a group of medical students, residents and fellows who have a passion for writing and want to spread our knowledge by helping others improve their own dates nights. We write date night ideas for your date night, date day and date weekend as well as date ideas for people looking not just to have a good time but also learn something new. Our goal is to be the ultimate guide to date nights all over the world!
Check out our website: www.datenightdocs.com
Follow us on social media: Facebook , Twitter and Pinterest .
Love reading Date Night Docs? Like us on Facebook and subscribe below or else we won’t be able to keep doing this 😀 (we promise we’ll always make sure you get plenty of date night suggestions each week). Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
Disclaimer: This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed .
Thank you 😀 – All images have been found via Google Image Search . If one of the images above belongs to you and need replacing, or if you would like a full size version of any picture posted here then please contact date night docs directly by clicking HERE .