Today is bring your significant other to work day, and if you’re like most same-sex couples, it can be hard to find cute date ideas as a couple. We found some fun Cute Date Ideas that will make sure you don’t spend another Valentine’s Day alone.
1) Go on a lunch date: The perfect Cute Date Idea for those who work in an office or go to school! It can even work for stay at home moms and dads looking for Cute Date Ideas. If you’ve been dying to grab that bite with your special someone, then today should definitely be the day.
2) Fix your partner’s favorite meal: What’s more Cute than seeing the look on their face when they realize you made their favorite meal that they haven’t had since their mom used to make it? Nothing. Plus, Cute Date Ideas don’t get more Cute than this.
3) Cuddle-up with your SO in front of the TV: Make tonight about them! They would love nothing more than to snuggle up with you on the couch and watch a movie or marathon some of your favorite shows together.
4) Go ice-skating: Cute Date Ideas are all about entertaining each other while staying warm and enjoying the crisp air. Why not go ice-skating? Your day will be filled with fun memories that will last until next year. Just remember to bundle up!
5) Spend the day at the zoo: Cute Date Ideas are Cute, but Cute Date Ideas that involve animals? Well that’s just too Cute. Plus, it will be nice to get out of the house and support your local economy.
6) Take a walk in the park: Cuddle up with your honey while enjoying nature. If you want Cute Date Ideas where you can still talk, this is the perfect option for the two of you!
7) Try something new together: You’ve been saying you wanted to try kite-boarding or even just Cuddle up on the beach all summer long. Cute Date Ideas don’t get any better than this!
8) Go downtown and stroll through stores: Love shopping cozy at home? Well today should be your Cute Date, because it’s time to go Cute and shopping Cute Date Ideas.
9) Cuddle up with a movie: Cuddle up with your honey and watch an old classic or even just put on Netflix and watch the latest release. Cute Date Ideas don’t get any better than this!
10) Go to a theme park: Thrills + chills + cute as heck = Cute Date Idea gold! Plus, if you guys are still feeling the summer heat, no one will blame you for cooling off at one of those water parks. Just remember not to slip… staying safe is Cute too!
11) Hit the arcade: Your local mall or movie theater might have some sort of arcade Cute Date Ideas so why not Cuddle up together and have a quick game or two.
12) Make your own Cute Date at home: Cute Date Ideas don’t get Cuter than planning a Cute Date with your SO to do something fun just the two of you at home. Grab some snacks, turn on Netflix, put on those slippers and PJs that you know they love and have a Cute night in!
13) Go wine tasting: This Cute Date idea will definitely impress your date as it requires a bit more thoughtfulness from you both. Not only will you be able to sample different wines, but if you guys buy enough bottles for yourself, then it can last until next year too! Win-win.
14) Cuddle up on the couch with your favorite blanket and snacks: Cute Date Ideas don’t get any Cuter than this! If you two want to Cuddle but don’t feel like going out Cute Date Ideas, this is definitely a more Cute date than staying home alone. On second thought… maybe it’s best stay in. This way you guys can relish that Cute moment all night long without any guilt of “missing” something else Cute that could be happening elsewhere.
15) Go on a road trip: Cute Date Ideas will always be memorable as they’re all filled with heart and soul and sometimes even fun surprises (like gas station swag or little pitstop attractions). Not to mention Cute Date Ideas could lead to Cute memories and Cute life lessons.
16) Cuddle up and watch the sunset: There’s no better Cute Date than one that ends with a Cute story. Watching the sunset is always special because it means that you’re both in this together, seeing as how you can only see the sun rise or set – never at the same time!