The First Date! It’s not always fun and games, but if you’re playing bingo, it can be! First dates are such an exciting time for everyone involved. But what do you do? Where do you take your date? There are so many options that it can be overwhelming trying to figure out exactly what activity would be the most fun and best way to impress. Well here is a list of First Date Ideas:
1. Hollywood Boulevard Walking Tour: First off, go on a tour of famous movie star homes in Beverly Hills or Rodeo Drive shopping spree through The Golden Triangle! After all those culture cliches, what could possibly top having fun with some friends as you play First Date Bingo? With 300 large-format First Date Bingo cards you can play First Date Bingo on any First Date!
2. First Date Painting Party: Why not try your hand at some First Date Painting? Get all the supplies together and paint the night away with First date ideas such as First Kiss, Starry Night, and More than Friends. With 300 large-format First Date Bingo cards you can play First Date Bingo on any First Date!
3. Go Kart Racing: You and your date could spend some time zipping around a go kart track, feeling that rush of adrenaline as you do whatever it takes to cross that finish line first! With 300 large-format First Date Bingo cards you can play First Date Bingo on any First Date!
4. First Date Game Night: First date activities don’t always have to be something you do, sometimes it’s best to play First Date Games and see what happens next! Trivial Pursuit ®, Monopoly First Dates™, and Sorry First Dates are all great ways for you and your date to get know each other better in a fun game based way! With 300 large-format First Date Bingo cards you can play First Date Bingo on any First Date!
5. Geocaching: This is one of the most exciting first dates out there; it combines two awesome things (yes two) – nature and technology. You can try your hand at geocaching when looking for hidden treasures in the vast outdoors. First Date ideas such as Find the Koala, First Kiss and more can be found by using GPS to hunt for First Date treasures! With 300 large-format First Date Bingo cards you can play First Date Bingo on any First Date!
6. Roller Skating: Roller skating is a fun and exciting way to get to know each other while having a bit of competition and bumping into other people in case things go really well! First date activities such as Love at First Sight, Starry Night, and More than Friends will help make this night one that you’ll never forget! With 300 First Date Bingo cards you can play First Date Bingo on your first date at the roller rink!
7. High Tea: What is more First Date than First Class? A little high tea will help you and your date enjoy the finer things in life. First date activities such as First Kiss, More than Friends, First Date, Starry Night will all keep you on your toes during this outing! With 300 First Date Bingo cards play First date bingo at High Tea with your sweetie!
8. Dinner and a Movie: Have dinner at that quaint spot you’ve been meaning to try then head to the theatre for a First Date movie! You can catch up with each other while you watch the latest flick; maybe even act out parts of the movie if it’s romantic enough! First Date Movies include – Eating Out 1 & 2 (check availability), Office Space (check availability), First Kiss (check availability), First Impressions (check availability), More than Friends (check availability) and First Date (check availability). With 300 First Date Bingo cards you can play First Date bingo while enjoying Dinner & a Movie!
9. Go Ice Skating: First off, this is one of the best First Date ideas out there; it has to do with ice skating – need I say more? If you’re not too hot on the idea of bundling up in all that winter gear then at least enjoy some First date activities like Eat, Pray, Love, Starry Night, First Kiss and More Than Friends! With 300 First Date Bingo cards you can play First Date bingo wherever ice skates are sold!
10. First Date Bowling: This is one of the best First Date ideas out there for those First date activities like First Kiss, First Impressions, Where’s Waldo? and Eat Pray Love! Have an awesome time trying to knock down all those pins while playing First date bingo with 300 First Date Bingo cards.
11. Deserted Island: Pretend you and your date were shipwrecked on a Deserted Island and find out what life would be like together. You can play First Date bingo by finding things such as – A Four-Leaf Clover, A Compass, An Airplane, A Dolphin and so much more! With 300 large-format Date Bingo cards you can play First Date bingo on your First Deserted Island First Date!
12. First Dating Game: This is definitely one of the best First Date ideas out there; it’s like you’re playing First Date bingo! If things don’t go well with this guy/girl then hopefully they’ll go better next time around! Play First date activities such as Eat, Pray, Love, First Kiss and More than Friends while having a great time with 300 First Date Bingo cards.